AutoDesSys

form•Z Fundamentals training series for form•Z v10

We are excited to announce that Evan Troxel's excellent video training series is being updated for v10. This new series is available on the form•Z YouTube channel for all form•Z Users. The first 4 videos in the series are now available. New Videos will be released weekly so subscribe to the YouTube channel to be notified when a new video is available.

• Tech pinned this topic

Such a great news! It is good to see Evan will continue his excellent work with updated tutorials. It will help to promote formZ v10 better among architects and related work fields. Kudos to the author and the team for making this happen! 🙌

I hope to hear Evan interview David Kropp in one of the next episodes of Evan's excellent TRXL podcast show someday. Hearing them talking about formZ and the v10 release would be great. It would also be super interesting to hear them both chatting about the present and future of formZ (and the new PowerCADD v10) and know about David's vision and POV as an experienced developer in these times of crisis and change in the AEC/BIM software world. Just an idea! 🤞

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 6:56 PM, ZTEK said:

Such a great news! It is good to see Evan will continue his excellent work with updated tutorials. It will help to promote formZ v10 better among architects and related work fields. Kudos to the author and the team for making this happen! 🙌

I hope to hear Evan interview David Kropp in one of the next episodes of Evan's excellent TRXL podcast show someday. Hearing them talking about formZ and the v10 release would be great. It would also be super interesting to hear them both chatting about the present and future of formZ (and the new PowerCADD v10) and know about David's vision and POV as an experienced developer in these times of crisis and change in the AEC/BIM software world. Just an idea! 🤞

Hi ZTEK,
For balance, it certainly would be interesting to see one of Evan Troxel's YOUTUBE video podcasts for Form.Z, perhaps on a similar vein with SU, i.e. "The-Form-Z-Story"    

Posted Monday at 03:05 PM

This week's form•Z Fundamentals video "Creating Simple Parametric Geometry and Understanding Topological Levels"  is now available on Youtube.

The previous Form.Z Fundamental tutorial videos I purchased from Evan Troxel that are very structured in a step by step concise format are equally well detailed with this new version for Form.Z v.10. The previous version course amounted to about 160 videos, so we might be here for sometime ☺️ & that's just the fundamentals 🤔, good to see all this activity in Form.Z.

On 4/3/2024 at 6:14 AM, CJTFORM-Z said:

The previous Form.Z Fundamental tutorial videos I purchased from Evan Troxel that are very structured in a step by step concise format are equally well detailed with this new version for Form.Z v.10. The previous version course amounted to about 160 videos, so we might be here for sometime ☺️ & that's just the fundamentals 🤔, good to see all this activity in Form.Z.

Each video in the new series is longer than the older series. In the end, there will be fewer videos but more content overall.  You can see the breakdown of subtopics with clickable time codes in the description for each Video. 

1 hour ago, Tech said:

Each video in the new series is longer than the older series. In the end, there will be fewer videos but more content overall.  You can see the breakdown of subtopics with clickable time codes in the description for each Video. 

Hi Form.Z Tech,
Understood, just glad to see all this enthusiasm 👍
I do note Form.Z Layout wasn't covered in the previous Form.Z Fundamental tutorial videos I purchased from Evan, so hope this is included at some point & also noted some talk on the previous videos about Organic modelling ! not too sure what this is but very interested all the same.