AutoDesSys Forums
Next Limit

Maxwell 5 for formZ - In Progress!

We are happy to inform you that after considering your requests, we have decided that we will continue supporting and developing the form·Z plugin.

We estimate that Maxwell 5 for form·Z 8 will be released before the end of the year, and when AutoDesSys launches form·Z 9, we will start developing this plugin for Maxwell 5 too!!

Thank you for your patience, understanding and trust.

LEARN MORE
Now, Maxwell 5 is yours.
Now, the time is yours.

Be Maxwell 5's campaign image!

If you would like to be Maxwell 5's campaign image, send your Maxwell 5 render to: maxwelldesk@nextlimit.com

The contestants will be featured on our Social Media every week!

Finalists will be featured on Fridays and the winner will be the image of one of Maxwell 5's campaigns!

Don't miss this opportunity and send us your work now!

Hello,

We update to FZ9 and try to add the Maxwell plugin weused for FZ8, but nothing appears.

For the moment, we keep FZ8 for rendering purpose until the Maxwell plugin will be updated... expect not a long a time...

18 minutes ago, pkcn said:

Hello,

We update to FZ9 and try to add the Maxwell plugin weused for FZ8, but nothing appears.

For the moment, we keep FZ8 for rendering purpose until the Maxwell plugin will be updated... expect not a long a time...

Yes, I think the MaxwellZ 5 plugin is being rewritten or updated for FormZ9 at the moment. As soon as this is done I'll be upgrading my Maxwell 4 licenses.

Like you, I'll be sticking to FormZ8.6.5 for paying projects although I have upgraded to FormZ9 for one of my licenses to play around with it.

It'd be nice to get some news on how it's progressing...

Des

Edited by Des

I notice Maxwell 5 for FormZ is now available on the Next Limit portal. Does this mean the plug-in is also finished or is the 'glue' between FormZ 9 and Maxwell 5 missing?

// Tom

image.thumb.png.523ec600bffb6fa2a40e6a9f6667722a.png

12 hours ago, BernieB said:

They've recently sent an e-mail that pre-ordering is ready for the Maxwell Render 5 plugin! 

Yes, that’s great news. I just got the email too. And they’re advertising it on Twitter. 

5495CA54-D963-4B12-8640-D5F77D3B9D0D.jpeg