AutoDesSys

Palette Window Workaround

kim

I older versions of FZ, I kept the Tool Options Palette window visible as I like to keep my eye on the options palette.  The new Palette window does not allow me to keep the tool options window visible at all times.  If you remove it from the palette window structure it hides the palette window below and if you place it on the side it takes up valuable window space. My work around is to place all the palettes except the layer palette on a 2nd monitor.

Not a great solution, I am wondering if anyone has created more efficient layout with the palettes.

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 12.15.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 12.16.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 12.35.32 PM.png

Kim

Because of the interface and structure of Form.z with all the floating pallets you will absolutely need two monitors to get anything done in an efficient manner.  Occasionally I need to travel with my laptop but I am forced to carry an extra monitor anywhere I go.  All you need is a cheap and light one to unclutter your main screen.  Thank god we no longer use those 75lb monitors of days gone by!  Justin actually uses three monitors so that he can keep his design inspiration images on the third.  

• 2 weeks later...