AutoDesSys

Formz 9.2.4 toolbar clipping as icon increase in size on their own??

sjj

Tried resetting the workspace to no avail, I reset all the appdata again still clipped. I've had to do a full uninstall/re install to sort another issue and it currenlty appears ok, i'm pretty sure it has something to do with creating a new workspace which is a hangover bug from version 8? Who knows just have to see how long it lasts before it does it again.

It’s a super pain in the ass.  I would prefer a setting that would affect the size every icon in every palette at once. Rework the icon size slider where it snaps to predefined points, so you know exactly where it is. Once having done this, the drawing window should automatically resize. 

Also if the font size increases in preferences for dialogs and such, it also clips various windows in preferences. So stupid.

Z Dudes! Now that you’ve picked our pockets.  Users are going be more critical. $400 for what: dark mode, metal, and an updated kernel, a export plugin, and simple tools.

How about ditching the totally outdated LightWorks rendering engine, and replace it V-Ray. You’d probably get a lot more buyers.

Where’s the splash with the web site? Why always behind?

• 1 month later...

This bug has been around a very long time now.  Like many things FMZ there is always a "workaround".  That word gets used a lot here.  Simply right click on the tool palette and go to settings, then use the slider to reduce the tool size.  Then do it again every time you open the program.