AutoDesSys

WANTED!: Tutor for FormZ 6.6 to 8.0 convertion.

LAURITZEN1968

I'm desperate to find a Form Z expert to help me finally converting from FormZ 6.6 to 8.0. Since Mac changed the Mac OS and lost compatibility with the old FormZ I've been maintaining an old machine running 6.6 - not a stable solution!

I've used FormZ professionally for 17 years and have established some VERY fast and reliable work routines. So I found it extremely hard to convert to the new interface introduced at v 7.0. I'm the only one at the office using FormZ, so no collegues to support me ; )

So I'm looking for someone to teach me the new interface and to set up my FormZ to run as close as possible to suit my old work rutines. 

I live in Denmark (haven't been able to find any FormZ experts locally) but I'm fluent in english, will travel or do online seminars - just need it to be one on one.

Any ideas out there??

Best regards

Morten

Suggestion:  You might list the key features of your old work routines and thereby find a user most familiar with those particular methods.  

I would be glad to Skype with you which allows screen share, but i am a multi-disciplinary free spirit not locked into a single, focussed design profession.  I do not go deeply into photorealistic rendering nor formal construction docs, but focus more on geometry.

User since 1995  

Bo

Hi Morten,

If you are familiar with previous versions of formZ and would like to learn the new interface, we highly recommend that you check out the Migration Guide which can be found here: http://www.formz.com/forum/old/messages/142/98083.html

After completing this guide and if you are still having trouble with the interface and/or new tools and features, you could sign up for one or more of our online training classes.  This information can be found here: http://www.formz.com/support/onlinetraining.html

And as always, numerous video tutorials, webinars, and tips & tricks can all be found when scrolling over the Support tab on our website.

Hi Morten. 

Would be glad to help. Let know when we can skype. Mention time difference between you and me (Moscow). 

I use FormZ since version 2.6 (I think it is 1994 or so). I`m well acquitted with early versions and the new one.

Of course — basics are free of charge.

Anton.

LAURITZEN1968 you should go thru all the videos & tutorials formz has on their site. We all had growing pains converting to fmz7 & 8. Do these & then do some simple projects. If you have a family contract with fmz you can always get support off you get hung up...

Archived