AutoDesSys

Anyone have old Z version set-up to run MIMI plug in? Favor/job

Gary

Hello,

Before I manually import 79 textures into 2 files I thought I would ask if someone that has a old version of Z that is still running the MIMI plug-in would be willing to create the 2 files and import the textures for me. I have them on Dropbox and can provide the link.

Happy to pay for your time.

Thanks

Gary

6 hours ago, bbuxton said:

I have v6.73 & v8.6 still installed but never really need Mimi. I will install the plugin tonight and see if it works.

Couldn’t find it. Do you have a download link?Still have 6.5.3 running on an old machine. 
Cheers,

Des

Unfortunately the scripts are not working for me in either 6.7.3 or 8.6.

On my installation. the script runs and sometimes creates a material for each texture, but it does not load the textures.

For my needs importing projects as FBX or OBJ always worked well enough

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gary, now that I have the MIMI script I can do it for you using v6.7.3 which I have on an old 2008 MacPro beside me. It's running fine..

The thing is, some of your image files are in "progressive" jpeg format. They all have to be "standard" jpeg format to work in FormZ. The progressive format is for web which progressively loads online.

Otherwise they show as the FormZ logo.

Can you open them in Pshop and re-save them to the standard jpeg format? I'd do it but I'm under a bit of pressure atm. I only have Pshop Elements nowadays which doesn't have a batch convert function.

Des

Edited by Des