AutoDesSys

Delete View bug

Bartjuan

Does anyone else have this issue?

If I want to delete a saved view.

I righ-tclick on the view,

select "delete" from the context menu...

However, the view that gets deleted is the one right below the one I selected

images attached

formz 8.5.3 ( 64 bit)

Windows 7 (64bit)

post-225-0-26502800-1461267993_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-10502200-1461267994_thumb.jpg

I have had it happen to me on occasion.  No idea why and I can not reproduce it regularly.  It reminds me of an issue I have with the orthographic lock.  Sometimes in shaded view the ortho lock won't work so I have to switch to wireframe mode to scale or move my geometry along an ortho axis.    Random.  I have narrowed it down to possible bad geometry in a project.   If you have anything that was imported from Sketchup or Revit take it out of the project and try the tools again.  My best guess.

after a reboot and deleting the preferences folder I am still getting this issue.

I'll upload a file to the FTP if i can remember how.

No Sketchup or Revit data but I do have some whacky models that I created.

I get an issue sometimes with the shaded mode locking up on me. Pan and Zooms seem to have no effect until i flip to wireframe and then I see they were happening, just my viewport was locked.

switching from shaded to wireframe and back seems to fix the issue.

My guess is that my Windows 7 system and my older Quadro 4000 card ( latest drivers) are just not up to the graphics tast the latest FormZ is throwing at them. IDK. 

I am scheduled to get a new machine this year from my company so we will see what that brings to the table.

Excellent,

No need to upload my file then. Thanks!

I really love formZ. I think the next step is for FormZ to just design my work for me as i sit back and watch. 

Can you put that on the feature request list please?

Bart

Archived