AutoDesSys

Symbols Library Zip File Locked?

Bo Atkinson

Hi Bo,

Can you please be more specific as to what you mean when you say it is "locked?"

Also, can you give the link to the download that you are trying to use so we can test specifically with that?

Please let us know so we can help.

I did all that and  without success. Here is file.

(When i downloaded, some days ago, there was an older file in downloads folder, with same name, so i added '2' after 'zip', in hopes it could finish the download...  Perhaps i should have canceled the downloading process and instead deleted the old file, then once again, re- downloaded a fresh copy, in case the older copy was very old....)

symbols.zip

Hi Bo,

Thanks for posting the file.  We have verified that this can give an error with the default OS X decompression, and we will look into what might cause this.  Those symbols are very old.  Did you find those on our current web site?  If so, please give us a link to the download page so we can see where that is coming from.

Sorry to say that my Firefox History is no help in this matter. I had previously noticed that this history is not complete. So i went to Google, searching "com/pub/formz/win/libraries/symbols"....  All these search results seemed to be actual pdfs, on first 2 search results pages....   I would have expected some htm pages besides the pdf file.... No luck there. I wish the public had access to more powerful word searches.

Archived