AutoDesSys

Congratulations! Very stable!

allanjl

Support,

I am very impressed by the latest release. It has proven very stable, specially when it comes to writing and opening .fzb and .fza files with loaded components. I'm really loving the program. Even when something goes awry, my backups are reliable and stable something that was not the case in the recent past. I can safely say this is the best formZ I have worked with in recent memory; and I have been using it since 1997!  My hat goes off to you guys. Great job!

I have found minor issues, but I need to test them and isolate them before I post. But again, congratulations. I almost don't want to upgrade from this version! ;)

Allan

Hi Allan,

Great, glad you are liking the current version!  We will keep working hard to make formZ even better and better!

If you do find any issues, please email us at support@formz.com with any issues so we can keep improving everything. ;)

I'm liking the improvements too. Faith is growing that this really will become a sketchup eater before long. Much much faster already for what I use it for. For me stability was the primary concern, I'm at last becoming a happy user and feeling I can recommend to others in my profession without fear of backlash. Sketchup has a huge following amongst cabinetmakers. That needs to change now imho because time is money and they have better competition, save for a few plugins and of course their library, for which SU still has the advantage. But for basic modelling, unless SU has changed a lot since I last used it, FZ is far more satisfying. I hated the unstability in previous versions, but that was sometimes due to my computer or graphics driver. Like you, I don't want to upgrade unless I can be confident the next version really is past the beta period before it is properly released.

Archived