AutoDesSys

Does FormZ have Inferencing

Wal054

Inferencing is the common term and should be added to the manual so it’s searchable. This should apply to many keywords that other apps use for commands so users who are transitioning can find what they’re looking for. 

It’s funny you mention this specifically. I was just looking in the manual for inferences myself and even in the Guides section of the manual I don’t see a mention of whatever ADS calls them. Maybe I missed it though?

3 hours ago, etroxel said:

Inferencing is the common term and should be added to the manual so it’s searchable. This should apply to many keywords that other apps use for commands so users who are transitioning can find what they’re looking for. 

It’s funny you mention this specifically. I was just looking in the manual for inferences myself and even in the Guides section of the manual I don’t see a mention of whatever ADS calls them. Maybe I missed it though?

That's exactly why I asked my question. I was a long time user of Sketchup and have been trying to transition to FormZ. Work load has prevented the full change over till now. I have been fumbling my way learning FormZ. Getting better at it now thanks to your tutorials and then going back over the FormZ manuals and tutorials. It would have been a lot easier if there was similar terminology.