AutoDesSys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
santa

Wanted: Form.Z Renderzone 5 or 6

I'm interested in buying a licence for either of these classic versions, to run on an old Windows XP machine (don't ask). The box or the manuals are not needed, only the software CD, dongle, and transfer authority. Anyone?

P.S. I'm not in the US.

I can sell you this... I also have licenses for the latest version you want them also . I can speak to AutoDeSys about transfer... I am on a Mac & think licenses are for both?  I also have all the manuals & installer disks.

Thanks DennisA! I believe that two distinct versions existed when 5 and 6 were released (Mac and Windows). Perhaps someone can clarify? Is your dongle USB and working?

Thanks Chris. I see that Mac and Windows installers for 6.7.3 are still available for download on another part of this site, provided that you have a valid licence. Are you thinking that a valid licence will work with both of them? Did 6.7.3 use a physical dongle or a "keyserver" key?

P.S. I have a licence for 8.6.5. Will this allow me to download and use 6.7.3? I do not believe so, but you never know.

Edited by santa