AutoDesSys

Upgrade paid, not received.

RogerJoensson

Roger,

Yes we were closed on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, however your upgrade license information was sent via email on Wednesday the 21st. We are sorry that you have not received this. Please check you junk/spam mail folder. We have re-sent the information again today. If you do not receive this please email our sales team at sales@formz.com.

• 4 years later...

This was back in 2018 and luckily got resolved through email.

BUT NOW ITS HAPPENED AGAIN. I upgraded to v9 December 2 2022, but have not seen an email with the registration code or gotten instructions on where to get it. I got the order confirmation and sales receipt of the payment from sales@formz.com. The latter says "The complete version has been provided as an attachment to this email", but there was no attachment to be found in that email.

I emailed sales@formz.com last Sunday, but still have not received a reply (its now Friday).

WHERE DO I FIND THE REGISTRATION CODE? (Do I log in somewhere or do I have to keep waiting to get it through email???)

Edited by RogerJoensson

36 minutes ago, RogerJoensson said:

This was back in 2018 and luckily got resolved through email.

BUT NOW ITS HAPPENED AGAIN. I upgraded to v9 December 2 2022, but have not seen an email with the registration code or gotten instructions on where to get it. I got the order confirmation and sales receipt of the payment from sales@formz.com. The latter says "The complete version has been provided as an attachment to this email", but there was no attachment to be found in that email.

I emailed sales@formz.com last Sunday, but still have not received a reply (its now Friday).

WHERE DO I FIND THE REGISTRATION CODE? (Do I log in somewhere or do I have to keep waiting to get it through email???)

Your registration codes were sent most recently from operations@formz.com on Jan. 23. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to see if they were filtered there.

If you need us to send it to another email address, please let us know at support@formz.com.

I have the junk folder shut off and checked the waste bin several times to see if I made a manual mistake. I also checked via webmail (which leaves all mail unaffected of what Apple Mail does), with no luck.

I got an email notification from the forum about the above message and in about half an hour sent a request to support@formz.com and received an automatic reply/confirmation. I included an additional email address (gmail with the safety features turned low), then waited all day, but did not get receive a reply...