AutoDesSys

reshape bug

etroxel

Hi Evan,

Yes, unfortunately this can occur on some computers with the latest update.  If you download and follow the directions from here:

www.formz.com/update

You can get the older version that does not have this issue.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will get this corrected ASAP.

Does that help?

I'm having the same problem on an iMac running OS X 10.10.5.

I just bough a new license and find a major bug in the first minute of use.  Not happy.  The program is pretty useless to me if one of the primary tools doesn't function properly.  You really should take this version off your website until it's fixed.

MikeD,

It's no big deal to just use the grid snap which I mentioned in another post until the numerical input is fixed (ADDS said it'll be soon).

It's not extra work either.

Normally one would click reshape (1), click the face and drag (2), type in distance (3), hit return (4).

Workaround is; Input distance to Grid snap (1), click reshape (2), click the face and drag, you see it snapping to the grid you inputted (3), hit return or click (4).

OR you could always snap to other geometry OR extend to other geometry. 

I don't think it's useless just because of this one bug. You'll find as you use Fz more that there are so many ways to do things.

Best of luck.

Des

Archived