AutoDesSys

Closure Object Type

Shibui Design

Been working on a model with perimeter building walls. I have topological level set to pick and If I pick away from the building walls in a blank area, I select the interior line segment and is identified as "Closure". Never seen this before. Is there any sort of explanation? This has tripped me up multiple times, as I've selected in a blank area and picked "closure" and moved it by mistake, thus damaging my geometry. Any help? Thanks!

I guess envdesign is talking about this 

post-46-0-77884000-1456434709_thumb.png

When automatic pick option is selected clicking inside opening picks internal outline. I am acquitted with this feature and find it pretty much irritating as you may not to notice that you dragged internal outline of the object, say your walls.

post-46-0-22663800-1456435047_thumb.png

Anton.

Hi ENV and Anton,

Oh, ok, now we understand.   The Inner Outline of the Closed Wall is being selected.  Right, that should only happen when the CTRL key is being pressed.  Thanks for your report, we will get this corrected.

I guess envdesign is talking about this 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-26 at 0.10.47.png

When automatic pick option is selected clicking inside opening picks internal outline. I am acquitted with this feature and find it pretty much irritating as you may not to notice that you dragged internal outline of the object, say your walls.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-02-26 at 0.17.14.png

Anton.

That is exactly what I meant. Thank you for clarifying Anton. 

Archived