AutoDesSys

What is Mesr B measuring between?

¢hris £und

Tech,

I am getting inconsistent results, as can be seen by this composite image.   the measure tool gives me one answer and the Mesr B tool another.

First thought, would be it would give the closest points between objects.    This is not the case, as the straight line between points shown would be that.

it isn't a projection of that measurement as that should be 1'-3"  (measured by the measure tool)

It isn't click points, as it does not matter where I click along the lines (and that should result in a larger number any way)

Is there something I am conceptually missing?

Confused,

Thanks!

post-9803-0-72288200-1452042727_thumb.jpg

Tech,

I am getting inconsistent results, as can be seen by this composite image.   the measure tool gives me one answer and the Mesr B tool another.

First thought, would be it would give the closest points between objects.    This is not the case, as the straight line between points shown would be that.

it isn't a projection of that measurement as that should be 1'-3"  (measured by the measure tool)

It isn't click points, as it does not matter where I click along the lines (and that should result in a larger number any way)

Is there something I am conceptually missing?

Confused,

Thanks!

I have just placed a couple of cubes in similar fashion to you but get the same value for both. Maybe something quirky about the particular model? I am using mm not imperial, on windows

Archived