AutoDesSys

how to download v7..

Spacer

Ok, this may sound silly, but I need to re-install V 7 on Win7 64 machine. I downloaded from the download archive. When I un RAR it (which I do on my Mac since my PC has no unarchiving softwarte..) then copy to desktop of the PC, I can open it but it seems to be a trial copy, and "register" is greyed out. i assume tha ti am going about this wrong.

Pylon has just recommended this re-install after wiping all Maxwell and FZv7 in order to get Maxwell 3 to work by using and early build plugin..

I haven't installedv7 in awhile so i am out of the loop.

thx

Peter

Hi Andrew,

Yes but when i unzip the RAR file I downloaded from Autodessys, it isn't an .exe fie, so there is no installation, I just drag and drop to my PC.. but that doesn't seem right!

I tried disabling the anti-virus and firewall settings before opening but  "resgister' wasn't  active. Still won't open any files that were made with my previous version. I am really stuck here!! Arrrghh!

thanks,

Peter

Hi Andrew,

Yes but when i unzip the RAR file I downloaded from Autodessys, it isn't an .exe fie, so there is no installation, I just drag and drop to my PC.. but that doesn't seem right!

I tried disabling the anti-virus and firewall settings before opening but  "resgister' wasn't  active. Still won't open any files that were made with my previous version. I am really stuck here!! Arrrghh!

thanks,

Peter

Peter,

You keep posting the same questions over and over in different threads.  Please STOP that. 

Post only once, or you will delay answers to you and others.  See your answers here:

http://forums.formz.com/index.php?/topic/3039-32-plugin-unstable-with-fz-734build-8932/?p=10483

Archived