AutoDesSys

Abnormal Interface of FormZ Pro 8 - Please help

Kimdo

We have purchased 3 set of FormZ Pro 8 recently. We find the interface is abnormal in two Mac workstations, only one is correctly display. May I know how to fix it please?

Under the "View" menu, there are no default view angles and the "Front (-ZX)" is wrongly display. There is not "Command -" for selecting and a triangle icon is next to "Front".

We have reinstalled the Mac workstation, but the interface is the same (wrongly display again).

Please help.

post-889-0-87360200-1441615475_thumb.jpg

Hi Rob.

The problem was fixed. It is due to the lanuage setting of the MAC OS. I guess it is a bug. While OS is running in English language, everything is ok. However, the wrongly display will occur if OS is running in Chinese language.

I hope the problem can be fixed very soon. The interface of FormZ 8 which running in Chinese OS is a bit different and odd. Besides, we can't change to English OS  beacuse it will affect the adobe software like AI, Photoshop and InDesign.

Please let us know when can this error be fixed. Thanks a lot.

Hi Kimdo,

It looks like this is an Apple OS X problem, and we are working with them to get it resolved...

As far as we can tell this is only affecting the View Menu for some reason, but if you notice any other differences, please let us know.

Hi Kimdo,

It looks like this is an Apple OS X problem, and we are working with them to get it resolved...

As far as we can tell this is only affecting the View Menu for some reason, but if you notice any other differences, please let us know.

Thanks a lot. I hope the Apple OS X problem can be solved soon.

Archived