AutoDesSys

Running 6.7.3 on a new mac

pipo

6.7.3 runs under 10.9....thats excellent news

A little dismayed that I was advised by a reseller that FZ 6.7.3 would not work beyond OSX 10.6.8 and this FACT

was used to sell us version 7 updates.

Out of curiosity what year & model mac do you have with 10.9 maverick and fz 6.7.3 working ?

6.7.3 runs under 10.9....thats excellent news

A little dismayed that I was advised by a reseller that FZ 6.7.3 would not work beyond OSX 10.6.8 and this FACT

was used to sell us version 7 updates.

Out of curiosity what year & model mac do you have with 10.9 maverick and fz 6.7.3 working ?

It is not exactly the Apple made computer. It is local company which sells Mac OS compartible computers. So it has Intel i7 4930 and NVidia GForce 770 and plenty of room for any upgrades as it comes with standart PC motherboard and case of my choice. And it has Mac OS Maverick. I am not in real horry to switch to Yosemite.

Hi Pipo,

Yes, formZ 6.7.3 is the oldest supported version of formZ, but it does run properly on OS X 10.9 and earlier.  It is not supported on OS X 10.10, but we have not had any reports of issues (at least not yet).

If a dealer told you otherwise, can you please send an email to dealerz@formz.com and let them know who the dealer was so we can make sure they have the correct information?

Thanks for the confirmation Z

.......now if the V7 maxwell plugin would only reinstate EXPORT GEOMETRY - MERGE OBJECTS BY LAYER I could finally retire 6.7 for good....

Is there a request list for the plug in ?

Hi Pipo,

I believe you already made this request list on the Maxwell section of our forum, correct?  If so, it should already be entered on the "list."   :)

(If you have any new suggestions, you can post those there too…)

Archived