AutoDesSys

Form Z modeler wanted / Sub-contract work

Gary

Hello Fellow FormZ Users,

I am looking for someone to subcontract some work to. Following is a general description of the skills and requirements I am looking for.

1. Experience with modeling architecture and interiors.

2. Excellent FormZ file organization.

3. Accurate modeller.

4. Maxwell Render experience a plus.

5. Experience with sub-d modeling and UV texturing a plus (outside of FormZ).

6. Experience with creating custom textures.

7. Experience with texture mapping inside FormZ.

8. Availability for phone and Skype conference calling during some daytime hours of PST time zone.

9. Reliable broadband internet connection.

10. Ability to meet scheduled deliverable dates.

11. Pleasant to work with and good design sense a plus!

The work is for US based retailers and involves store architecture (interior and exterior) and fixture development. Work could be ongoing and fairly steady. If you are interested, please send some sample images, a description of your background and your desired hourly rate to gary@helfanddesign.com.

Thanks,

Gary Helfand

• 1 month later...

Hey Gary,

Just saw your post, not sure if you have already outsourced the above mentioned work. This is Shailesh Kanchan, Creative Director at KOKORO Graphics. Pvt Ltd. Our firm is an Architectural Visualization studio based in Mumbai, INDIA. We predominately use FormZ Renderzone for all our 3d visualization projects. We have been in this industry for 2 decades now & I personally have worked as project manager in visualization firms in the US for 6 years. For past decade now we have been providing FormZ models to visualization firms in US, like Interface Multimedia Inc & Capital Pixel. Attached please find few of the model images. We maintain high quality standard modeling for all our projects & have a experienced team to ramp up when required to match client delivery dates. Whenever you need budget FormZ Modeling work done do keep us in mind.

Please do visit our website www.kokorographics.com to view our projects, we are also on FB & Linkedin. You can write to me directly at skanchan@kokorographics.com. Hope to hear from you sometime soon.

Thanks

Shailesh Kanchan | Creative Director

Signature2.jpg

Commercial_Residential_1.jpg

Commercial_Residential.jpg

Towers.jpg

Archived