AutoDesSys

registration problem

senyac

Hi :) I have not used Form-Z Pro for a few weeks and when I went to use it today I get a registration error stating

"There is a problem with the registration. Click OK to register again. (0.0.1002)"

when I try registering I get this message :

“The number of computers running with this serial number has exceeded the number of licenses”
But I only have it installed on my main PC and my surface pro 3 tablet and both are giving the same error :(
I upgrade to Pro in March but have hardly used it since and now this :(

Please help!
Thanks David

not that I am aware of , not sure what you mean lol

is spoof or changing MAC address is something people do to illegally use software/games ?

If so ALL my software and games ect are 100% legit I wont even Download  DVDs or music of the net I rather buy the DVD/CDs and games and software to support the developers so no problems there :)

But I did find today that when I upgraded to Pro I unistalled Form-Z Jr from D drive and installed Pro on C drive , but checking my system today I found Jr is still on D drive even though I uninstalled it ?? no uninstaller in windows uninstall programs only one for Pro .

So it seams Jr did not uninstall correctly :(

So I uninstalled Pro , Deleted all the Jr folders from D drive and reinstalled Pro but still getting the registration error .

Archived