AutoDesSys

formZ free not working

Two of my clients have attempted to use formZ free unsuccessfully. Both tried using different computers but weren't able to even open a new project. Apparently formZ free crashes almost immediately.

Is anyone else having this experience?

Our structural engineer that relies on our models to better understand our blueprints was using the older version and it was working fine. He installed the new one and it's crashing on his computer as well. 

52 minutes ago, Andre Conlledo said:

Two of my clients have attempted to use formZ free unsuccessfully. Both tried using different computers but weren't able to even open a new project. Apparently formZ free crashes almost immediately.

Is anyone else having this experience?

Our structural engineer that relies on our models to better understand our blueprints was using the older version and it was working fine. He installed the new one and it's crashing on his computer as well. 

We believe this may be a language pack issue in 10.0.1. Have the users try going to Windows settings > Time & Language > Language & region and add English as a preferred language. Then have them restart the machines and try opening form•Z again. This issue has been resolved in 10.0.2, which should be available soon!

If the crashing persists, please have the users send a crash log to support@formz3d.com.

To all,

I'm using Form.Z Free ver.10.0.1 (Build B137) on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit with no crashes to report. However, will be updating my OS in the next few weeks or so to Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, so I hope all programmes will behave..🤔 

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2024 at 10:58 AM, Tech said:

We believe this may be a language pack issue in 10.0.1. Have the users try going to Windows settings > Time & Language > Language & region and add English as a preferred language. Then have them restart the machines and try opening form•Z again. This issue has been resolved in 10.0.2, which should be available soon!

If the crashing persists, please have the users send a crash log to support@formz3d.com.

This solved the issue. Thanks!

On 5/27/2024 at 4:23 PM, CJTFORM-Z said:

To all,

I'm using Form.Z Free ver.10.0.1 (Build B137) on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit with no crashes to report. However, will be updating my OS in the next few weeks or so to Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, so I hope all programmes will behave..🤔 

I forgot to note, Form.Z Free ver.10.0.1 (Build B137) on Windows 11 Pro 64-bit works ok so far 😀

I use formz many years and want to try the new version but for mothes i cant install it , any one can help me? also my paide program can not install it ask for internet but i am connected ...real problem i cant work with the program long time . is there is someonee that can help?

6 hours ago, dubir said:

I use formz many years and want to try the new version but for mothes i cant install it , any one can help me? also my paide program can not install it ask for internet but i am connected ...real problem i cant work with the program long time . is there is someonee that can help?

Have you gotten in touch with AutoDesSys tech support?