AutoDesSys

"Internal Error"

DJAB

Hi Andy,

We are not sure of what would cause this.  If this occurs again, please choose Continue.  Then Save As your file to a New Name, Quit formZ, and reopen the file.  Repeat your steps, and if you can repeat the problem, please send the file and steps so we can investigate this further.

Or if you save the file, quit, and resume working on the file, does everything continue properly at that point?

On this occasion I was away from my machine for about an hour, (formz left open) when I returned and tried to continue to work it popped up straight away. But on other occasions its popped up randomly, I dont know what the steps are to reproduce the problem, after hitting continue it seams to work fine, but clearly something is wrong.

Having looked at the screen shot and the text, are you unable to think of what the cause might be?

Andy

Hi Andy,

We can't see much from the screen capture, but if it happens again, copy and paste the entire contents to an email to support@formz.com and we will see what clues it might offer.

You should probably also try downloading a clean copy of formZ from here to see if that solves the issue:

www.formz.com/update

Does that help?

Archived