AutoDesSys

Disable Green Plus Sign

HoneyDear

Is there a way to disable the green plus sign that appears as an indicator that the "insert" option is checked? It is always in the way of the point I'm trying to pick. I've tried to screen shot it but screenshot does not show the cursor for some reason.

Hi HD,

If you check the Edit Menu: Preferences: Interface -- do you have the Use Large Cursor option checked?

If so, does unchecking this option and relaunching help with this issue?

If not, do you have the latest video driver installed (from the web site of the manufacturer of the laptop)?

And if that doesn't solve it, can you zip and post a little file where you have this issue so we can test with this here?

This helped, the plus sign is "less" in the way, but if the icon can't be disable it really needs to be placed on the left of the cursor and not over the top of the point that's being picked.

Hi HD,

If you check the Edit Menu: Preferences: Interface -- do you have the Use Large Cursor option checked?

If so, does unchecking this option and relaunching help with this issue?

If not, do you have the latest video driver installed (from the web site of the manufacturer of the laptop)?

And if that doesn't solve it, can you zip and post a little file where you have this issue so we can test with this here?

Setz, great idea! How do I do that?!

HD,

Ok, so to clarify, you have the issue only when using the large cursor, and when using the normal cursor, the green + sign is not in the way, correct?

(Thanks for your report, we will get this "large cursor" issue corrected.)

Archived