AutoDesSys

Odd mouse behavior on 8.5.3

AsOne

I'm having issues with how my mouse click works in the tool palettes.  It used to be that a single click would ghost a layer and a double click would turn it off.  Now it's all over the map.  Sometimes a single click will turn it off or ghost a layer.  I have to now click a few times to find the desired layer state.  

Also in the Copy Attributes tool options I can no longer click the top most check to turn all options on/off.  Nothing happens.  I have to individually select every single option.  

I run Mac OS 10.9.5 on my Mac Mini and on my Macbook Pro laptop 10.10.(whatever the latest Yosemite build is).  Seems to be happening on both computers with a mouse or with the trackpad clicks.  I will double check the trackpad tonight though.  I use Kensington mice.  For everything else in FormZ and the rest of my computer the mouse is performing as expected.

Thanks for any help.  FYI: this is an annoying problem, but not preventing me from working currently.  

Hi Paul,

Yes, there a know issue with clicking in the columns of the List Palettes in formZ 8,5.3, and we are working on a correction for that.

We are not able to reproduce any problems with the Copy Attributes top columns.  (This is properly toggling all columns for us.)  If you reboot your computer, do you still reproduce this?  And if so, does it matter if your Tool Options are inside, or outside the Palette Dock?

Tested on my Macbook Pro laptop:  Copy Attributes "uncheck/check all" does not work for both trackpad and mouse outside the palette dock.  However, once inside the palette dock it does work as expected for both trackpad and mouse.  

I will drag into the Palette dock for now.

Thanks for the help!

Archived