AutoDesSys

FZ libraries not present V7.

Spacer

Hi Dennis,

thakns for the info. I tried to add some paths and restart but still no go. Maybe my file structure is weird:

post-9808-0-60850400-1450015853_thumb.png

My old 6X versions of Form Z are in the "FormZ "folder

the V7 64 & 32 bit are in the other two. Maybe this is the problem?

post-9808-0-28934000-1450015863_thumb.png

Peter,

The formZ v7 folder should contain the formZ v7 Application folder as well as the other resource folders like Components, Materials, Etc:

post-5-0-22120000-1450106851_thumb.jpg

If you are having any issues with this, perhaps you should delete the formZ v7 folder and reinstall using the default settings:

http://www.formz.com/support/downloads/download_previous.html

Then DON'T move any of the formZ folders around unless you know exactly what you are doing.

• 1 month later...

Hi Neil,

Are you sure that the formZ App that you are running is from that folder?  If not, does running the App from there help?

If that's not it, Get Info on the "formZ Folder," choose Read / Write Permissions, click the Gear icon, and Apply to Enclosed.  Then relaunch formZ. 

If you still have trouble, Delete your formZ folder and download / reinstall from the link posted in our previous post.

Does that help?

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I was running the FormZ app directly from its folder.

I tried adjusting the read write permissions as outlined above.

I downloaded FormZ for the second time today and tried to install it... however this time instead of already having my codes installed, the software is refusing to accept my codes?!

So... I need help.. sorry.

Dear Neil,

You need to use the correct code for the correct version.  The v7 codes will only work with v7, and the v8 codes will only work with v8.

Did you remove the old version and replace it with the new one?  And if so, and you are having any problems, please post a JPG picture of the folder structure and / or the error message so we can help.

Archived