AutoDesSys

FZ802imager, no luck.

3dworks

used imager for the first time today after upgrading to FZ8.02 but whatever settings i use, i cannot get any correct renderings out of it. using shaded full views with ambient occlusion and tried to render the full set of my project views, but output is mostly an empty image or just messed up polys.

anyone here using this part of FZ successfully?

markus

Hi Markus,

The imager is not currently giving a progress bar, but it should be generating proper images.  Are you able to output the shaded full images with the same settings and resolution directly from formZ?  If that is working, then the Imager should be working too, but if it is not for some reason, please send your FMZ file and Imager set so we can test with this here.

i've sent you an email now with download instructions for the full scene and the imager results. curious about what you will find out...

kind regards and thank you for investigating.

markus

Hi Markus,

Thanks for sending your files, we have verified that it is not properly generating the Shaded Full display with your project.  Thanks for your report, we will get this corrected.

Exporting Images directly from formZ is working properly for us with your file.  Does that also work properly for you?

yes it is. usually i don't need imager, but in this case i need to batch generate a dozen of images again and again for verifying the model status with my client.

btw. one handy thing would be to have an option to name the exported single image as well with the view name in the FZ project file which is currently generated as it is with imager.

Archived