AutoDesSys

FormZ locks up

gavincurtis

Hi,  I installed formZ free on my computer but it locks up.  The software loads, but if I attempt to view the demo videos, the program locks up.  I have to force formZ to close.  When I reopen formZ and ignore the option to view the demo videos, everything loads with the exception of the drawing area, simply being a grey region instead of the 3D grid.  I cannot draw anything and then unable to close the program with a forced shutdown.  Computer is 2.4 GHz i7-3630QM CPU with 8GB memory.  Operating system is Windows 7 professional 64 bit with service pack 1.  Any help would be appreciated.  I plan on purchasing the full version once I become familiar with this.

Hi GavinCurtis,

Welcome to the forum, and sorry you are having trouble with the Tutorial Videos.  Does updating your Video Driver as Rob suggests help?

On Windows, the videos also need the Windows Internet Explorer version of Flash installed.  If you are still having trouble, if you run Windows Internet Explorer (only necessary this one time), and then Download and Update Flash, does that help?

If necessary, you can also view all these videos here:

http://www.formz.com/Video/formZ/formz7_ENU/videos_html/Discover_formZ_7_Part_1.html

Does that get you up and running properly?

Archived