AutoDesSys

Sketchfab upload error

I'm trying to upload a file to sketchfab and keep getting these errors. I found a thread that suggested using the mesh tool to triangulate and tried that too. I've gone through all (3) of the textures used and have tried every possible variation, including trying simply plain colors to no avail. Does Sketchfab no longer support FZ?

Thx.

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 9.32.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 9.35.07 AM.png

Charles,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Sketchfab Uploader. Please email us (support@formz.com) with details about your issue, and include a formZ project file if appropriate. This will assign a case number to your issue, so we can track it through resolution.

51 minutes ago, Tech said:

Charles,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Sketchfab Uploader. Please email us (support@formz.com) with details about your issue, and include a formZ project file if appropriate. This will assign a case number to your issue, so we can track it through resolution.

Will do. Thanks.

Sketchfab had updated their API, causing the uploader to no longer function. Our dev team is working on resolving this now. 

For now, the best way to upload is by exporting your model in OBJ format into a New folder. This will generate the OBJ file, along with a corresponding MTL file and any texture maps that were referenced. Next, compress the folder. You can now upload this entire zipped folder into Sketchfab from their website's interface directly.