AutoDesSys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pylon

Maxwell for formZ 3.2.1.7 Public Release

Hello Maxwell 3 customers,

There has been a public update to Maxwell 3 for formZ. Please log into the Maxwell Render customer portal, and download the latest Maxwell 3 for formZ, version 3.2.1.7

http://support.nextlimit.com/display/mxdocsv3/formZ+%7C+Version+History

I have Maxwell 3.2.1.5 / FormZ 8.5 on my Mac. When I follow the links to download update(3.2.1.7) I end up where older vision of Maxwell 3.2.1.5 is. How can I get the update downloads.

Thanks

Nadir 

Hi Nadir,

What links are you following? In the download area of the Next Limit portal you can find Maxwell for formZ 3.2.1.7. (Note that the highest Maxwell Render Suite is version is 3.2.1.5; perhaps that's the source of confusion.)

I guess I am confused,  What is (Maxwell for FormZ 3.2.1.7 public release)? I thought latest version for FormZ was 8.5 and 3.2.1.7 is for Maxwell.

I was following this link Maxwell Render customer portal then went to (my downloads) to located it, I wasn't sure where else to look for it.

Thanks

ok, I think I found out what is going on, that is the plugin file for FormZ3.2.1.7. I did downloaded and replace it in FormZ 8.5 application folder.