AutoDesSys

off screen

Hans

Hello.

I work on a laptop with extra screen and every time I want to use the project settings it appears off screen on the laptop.

I can get it back on screen with alt- spacebar but I would like to fix it so that it appears normal. How to do that?

With this setup of a laptop and an extra screen I always have to spend time rearrange the layout of the program when I open it. Can this be avoided.

Not use, save between sesions is making no difference, every thing is away a bit shifted.

Formz is the only program with which if have to do this over and over again. I use workspaces but that does not seem to help.

I also see that in some workspaces the Zoom options turn up, and in some custum workspaces that I make, not. Can you have a look at that?

Thank Hans

Windows 8,1 fz lates update.

Hi Hans,

Sorry you are having trouble.  The location of the palettes should be properly stored between sessions via the Workspaces, so we are not understanding 100% the issue that you are describing.  Can you please send a screen capture showing the location of your Project Settings Palette, as well as a "before and after screen capture showing what you want, and what you get after relaunching formZ, and send these to support@formz.com so we can better understand and help?

Hello,

After making my extra screen the main screen, this problem was solved.

With latest fz update it is not possible anymore to print a renderd image right out of FZ. It looks like fz is rendering the picture then over and over again, endless.

Can you confirm that?

Hans

Hi Hans,

Great, glad the Workspaces and Palettes are working properly for you now.

Regarding Printing -- in general we would recommend Export Image, and then save and print that image -- but you should be able to print RenderZone directly.  Thanks for your report, we will get this corrected.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. ;)

Hello

A small thing.

If you are in display options and go from shaded full options to hidden line, sketch render, doodle or renderzone options and then back to shaded full options it is not updating.

Should be easy to fix.

Can you also have a look again at my question about fixing the pictures in profiles from lab ( a post from may this year), it look so unprofessional and should be easy to fix.

Thank Hans

Hi Hans,

We are not having any issues with the Project Window or the Display Options Palette updating when switching from Shaded Full to Hidden Line and  back again.  Are there any special steps required to reproduce this?

Thanks for the reminder for the Lab Profile icons, we will get this corrected.

Archived