AutoDesSys

graphic anomaly

wjo53

Since the last update, I'm getting a graphical scaling error when creating a new file.  I say the last update simply because I don't recall having experienced this prior to it.

The first screenshot illustrates a new document, with a couple of objects.  The cube is well, a cube, 3 sides equal length.  As soon as I grab the border of the file, and drag it in, the scaling snaps back to what it should be.

Main display GeForce GTX 760, latest drivers installed.

John

post-388-0-06555400-1447678925_thumb.png

post-388-0-52071400-1447678933_thumb.png

Hi John,

Are you using a Template file -- and if so, if you open that Template, "fix it" (by resizing), then save it, does that solve the issue?

If not, what are the resolution(s) of your monitor(s) -- and are they running at their recommended resolutions?

Is the formZ Application window only on one monitor -- or does it go slightly onto the second monitor?  And if it is slightly on the second monitor, does making it so that it is only on one monitor fix it?

And if not, once you resize the project window to fix it, if you then save, close, and reopen it, does it stay fixed, or do you need to resize it in order for its proportions to show correctly?

Had to check that one.  Tried it 2 ways, one with the formZ window full screen, one windowed down a bit.  in neither option does the project window display on the 2nd monitor, BUT it Does appear that a portion of the right side proj window is covered by the main application window.  Does that make sense?  When it's dragged back, just a bit, the project window border appears, and scaling snaps back to correct display.

It only occurs when creating a new file.  Re-opening an existing file displays correctly.

Archived