I am trying to test V-Ray, but I cannot open any of my existing files with FormZ 8.6. They all work fine in 8.5.7. They all crash 8.6 upon opening. I don't have time to rebuild entire, complex models just to test and learn V-Ray. Will the release of V-Ray coincide with the release of a stable and non-beta FormZ release?
1. With a blank file I could not get the V-Ray sun to follow the Sun settings. Shadows were on and were showing, but would not change with time/date. The FormZ sun works properly and the shadows move with time of day or date changes.
2. The icon second to the left in the lower right corner of the V-Ray Render window crashed the program every time I click it. I don't know what the icon does.
3. Could we get a PDF file that labels that explains what the icons in the V-Ray Render window do? Similar to the Quick start guide already released.
4. The webinar showed a preview of saved views to the left of the Render window. How do I view this panel?
5. It would be great for the release to have the tools/icon names available upon mouse hover. Especially for us new to V-Ray.
Edited by ASONE, 14 November 2017 - 01:47 PM.