Maxwell version 4 floating license:
- Mac Pro 2013, Mac Pro 2010, Macbook Pro 2014 with Sierra 10.12.1
- Synology NAS
- Maxwell 4 is not able to render in batch mode and not merge the image file to my NAS with the Network Monitor 184.108.40.206.
- I can add more files to render within the Network Monitor 220.127.116.11, but after finishing the first image, it says ‘ready’ but then nothing happens and the batch render process stops. The image is not stored on my NAS, as I wish. I filled in the root for my output location, to the NAS. (With version 3 no problem at all).
- At this moment on my computers version 3 and version 4 are located in the application folder. Only version 4 is working…. more or less.
- Because of the FormZ 8.5 Maxwell version 4 plugin, I got 2 of the same applications for Render, Monitor, Manager, Network, Node, Mxed, etc.
- Using license path with Maxwell 4 environment variable: /users/…/Maxwell.
- Image output path is not valid…etc. etc. …instead it will saved to users/…/Maxwell/
- Default behaviour for invalid paths can be changed in Menu/Preferences.
- 1. how to solve the batch render problem?
- 2. how can I delete all version 3 related files from the computers?
- 3. how to solve the merge to my NAS problem?