AutoDesSys

some “minor” items

GilZ

These are some “minor” items that are adding a lot of extra clicks during the course of a days work. I won’t go into details trust me they just do and in the rush to meet deadlines it would go a long way to remove irritations on a number of levels if they were addressed.

Mac OSX 10.9.5 late 2013 macbook pro 15" retina

1. Make status of operands visible in the tool dock (or somewhere)!
  2. Pre-picked objects don’t deselect when moved to a layer that is turned off!
  3. Pre-picked objects when deleted don’t unhighlight the layer they were on without clicking on the layers pallet somewhere.
  4. Layers don’t realign when sorted alphabetically without clicking on the layers pallet somewhere.
  5. Highlighted layer in layers pallet won’t consistently unhighlight when objects are deselected without clicking on the layers pallet somewhere.
  6. Nudge input box to remain pre-highlighted and ready to receive new input when re-invoked by keyboard shortcut during reuses.
  7. In the forum indication of read posts don’t update if using the back shortcut or back button in mac Safari. {Breadcrumb clicking works properly.)
  8. Palette Dock to be vertically fully extendable on a macbook pro retina 15-inch. I have limited space and it’s being wasted.

Archived