AutoDesSys Forums
FZnoob

Mac OS Monterey & FZ 9

I have been using FZ 9.2 - in modeling mode only - no rendering.  All is the same as before.  Meaning, no new issues.  Except the 'measure Distance' tool leaves dims on the screen.  Only way to get rid of them is to close FZ and come back.  Deja vu😊

1 hour ago, kim said:

I have been using FZ 9.2 - in modeling mode only - no rendering.  All is the same as before.  Meaning, no new issues.  Except the 'measure Distance' tool leaves dims on the screen.  Only way to get rid of them is to close FZ and come back.  Deja vu😊

the floating dims have been an issue for years.  when they are finally gone, we will likely miss them.

Hi All,

Thanks for responding. I'm still running Catalina and wanted to make sure that installing Monterey wouldn't be a giant ***** ** (mistake)😀

I did DL FZ 9.2 and it's got less bugs that 9.1 so I'm happy about that.

For some reason 9.1 would almost complete a render, and then just crash. That seems to be fixed now.

Yes, formZ 9.2 is rather stable.

But has minor bugs: in this dialog Never click the "Cancel" button - it crashes immediately !

1551733029_crashtest.jpg.121e54dfab5f7afb6b701bc669e7ab03.jpg

19 hours ago, vva said:

Yes, formZ 9.2 is rather stable.

But has minor bugs: in this dialog Never click the "Cancel" button - it crashes immediately !

1551733029_crashtest.jpg.121e54dfab5f7afb6b701bc669e7ab03.jpg

What tool are you using to prompt this message?