AutoDesSys Forums
cobrien

FormZ License

Hello,

If I purchase the current FZ with V-Ray am I able to load it on both my desktop & laptop? I would only be using one or the other at a time.

I'm in Australia if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Edited by cobrien
made the question clearer

1 hour ago, AsOne said:

I am able to do this with my v9 license with V-Ray, but I would check with sales to be sure.

Thanks AsOne, I'm waiting on a callback from the Australian distributor.

As I understand it, you can register your copy of formZ on two computers and use it on only one at a time.

After your purchase you will receive by email the necesary codes to register your copy.

Registration on each computer is manual, entering the codes on Register under the Help menu. The process runs online and it's not necessary to contact AutoDesSys to do it. The confirmation is immediate.

If you then change one or both computers, you will have to contact them to have them disauthorized first, before repeat the same procedure for your new hardware.

The best would be to contact directly AutoDesSys about these matters.

11 minutes ago, ZTEK said:

If you then change one or both computers, you will have to contact them to have them disauthorized first, before repeat the same procedure for your new hardware.

The best would be to contact directly AutoDesSys about these matters.

An antiquated system, for sure.  ADS should include some kind of "release license" and/or "deactivate computer" somewhere in the menus like most other software does.  Or a way for the user to do it online, but I think this option is less likely to happen anytime soon.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, cobrien said:

Hello,

If I purchase the current FZ with V-Ray am I able to load it on both my desktop & laptop? I would only be using one or the other at a time.

I'm in Australia if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Yes, we advised that is possible and it available to all users for 2 installs if use not concurrently.