AutoDesSys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trick

Please, please...FIX THIS!!

Currently with a lot of tools (especially the PICK tool), the X-input filed in the INPUT panel is activated, which results in all the shortcuts where a digit is present, do NOT work. This of course also results in the default shortcuts that use a digit, do NOT work. So if it doesn't make sense to have the INPUT fields activated, put the focus out of there so all these shortcuts CAN work!

Thanks!

It's the same for me, in macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Another problem is that you cannot copy and paste text to rename objects and layers.

So, for now, I'm still working on version 9.0.4... I hope they can solve it soon.

Trick

I am having a real problem with my keyboard shortcuts.  If I understand you correctly your shortcuts, including defaults, don't work because the x-input is activated.  I am not sure what that means exactly.  However, every time I use a tool to create something my default keyboard shortcuts stop working.  I need to click inside my Tool Options palette to get them to work again.  Each and every time.  This gets real old in a hurry.  Is this what you are referring to?  If so Tech has said that no one but me is experiencing this.  Version 9.0.6 Windows 10

Edited by Andrew West
correction