AutoDesSys

V-Ray update

pkcn

Is it December yet?  Feels like the longest year of my entire life.   I can't wait to get my hands on 5.  I have tried it out on other programs and I really like it. If it does not materialize soon I might be looking into Maxwell again.  Their integrated render farm could be what I was missing previously in regards to speed.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please be patient.  Chaos releases their updates to the biggest players first and then slowly makes their way down to us (and many others).  By the time we get it they are already releasing the next update for the Autodesk crowd.  Frustrating, but understandable from a business perspective.  The unfortunate part is that this leads to an unfair advantage between programs.  

On 11/10/2020 at 6:59 AM, Tech said:

We are actively working on V-Ray 5 for form•Z. Its up and running and looking really good. We are very excited about this new version. We hope to have a beta in December.

I thought that V-Ray plugin is made by ADS?

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2020 at 1:59 PM, Tech said:

We are actively working on V-Ray 5 for form•Z. Its up and running and looking really good. We are very excited about this new version. We hope to have a beta in December.

So 7 months on.... Is there a working public beta yet?

• 2 weeks later...