AutoDesSys

fZ + Python + CO2

1727126649_s-l1600copy.thumb.jpg.7fcb07ce3e4f124931fc8bbfe2a6f346.jpg

What do you think?  Finally bit the bullet and ordered one of these.  And this is what I have been itching about for python!  Looking to make some dedicated toolsets for creating patterns for the CO2 machine.  Don't know how far I will be able to push it, but I am gonna go for it!

¢£

I have had some experience with a 60W and found it to be just a bit lacking in what I wanted to cut.  But, I have been itching to get one ever since (about 10 years ago)  First plans are to build some tools to aid in my nano-manufacturing business.

kim, Don't know the brand, but from what I can tell, there is 1 actual chineese manufacturer of these with a number of different branding.  Some brands seem to outfit them better than others.  Better Tubes or controllers or ....?   In my case, I went with one that had the better controller so I could use it with the LightBurn software.  (it runs on a Mac as well as PC)

I would always consider jobbing it out.

¢£

Hope it works out for you.  I have heard good things about the Chinese lasers. And please keep posting your review of the laser.  Glad to hear that Lightburn runs on Mac, I am getting tired of running VM ware :-).