AutoDesSys

RenderZone in 8.5.7 Pro is missing

jeffgrune

I had to reinstall FormZ 8.5.7 Pro from archives after a hard drive failure. It seems like everything is there, but now RenderZone is missing from Display Options. I have tried reinstalling it from a fresh downloaded copy, but the app says my trial copy has expired. That probably goes back years to when I was trying it out. There was never a dialog for entering the serial number. How can I enter the registration when it quits?

Jeff

When you got your FMZ registration codes they came with two sets of numbers.  One for form.z and one for Renderzone.  If you have a license for Renderzone and  can't find the email link for it then contact Tech and they will resend it.  

You can re-register your copy of RenderZone in the plugin tab on Register... under the Help menu.

This screenshots are from 8.6.5 but in 8.5.7 is the same.

Of course, as Andrew says... you need the RenderZone serial number which, as you can see on my screenshots, is different from the number of formZ.

image 1.jpg

image 2.jpg

Edited by ZTEK