AutoDesSys Forums

On 5/30/2020 at 3:08 AM, Richard Fairbanks said:

I am interested in the changes, improvements and corrections between my currently installed version 9.0.4 (Build A12A) and the latest downloadable version 9.0.4.2
I would simply like to be able to make sure whether an installation is worth doing, or whether I'm getting new inconveniences.

Posted (edited)

Is anyone else experiencing frequent crashes in full shaded mode, especially when turning clipping planes on and off? Compared to the 9.0.4.1, the newest release seems unstable in shaded mode to me. I transferred to a different workstation, for instance, and some textures where disconnected, if I tried to go to shaded mode (not full shaded) it would immediately crash! Oops, forgot to mention I switched to a 4k monitor, so I'm running 9.0,4.2 in 4k. Maybe a video card issue?

Edited by allanjl

I have many issues with this version. Although I know it’s better to report to the support team instead to complain on the forum. It’s just too frustrating....
The main complain is that many ‘solved bugs’ just not solved at all. It’s like a tube filled with balls, representing ‘solved errors’. As soon they put another ‘solved error’ ball in this tube, at the end a ‘solved error’ falls out. This process is going on and on.... 

I believe there is something fundamental wrong with the process of solving problems.

12 hours ago, Hugo said:

As soon they put another ‘solved error’ ball in this tube, at the end a ‘solved error’ falls out.

😂

When I resize the modeling window the toolbar mushrooms in size and runs off the page.

Restarting the app fixes it. Annoying as hell when you are busy.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.29.50 AM.png