AutoDesSys Forums
Tech

What's New In form•Z v9 Video

On 3/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, malcineurope said:

Now Iets have the one on the Layout/Draft features of v9.

Exactly!!!!!

1 minute ago, Tech said:

Please bear with us as these are taking longer to produce under today's remote work conditions. 

of course !😉

On 4/5/2020 at 7:56 AM, ZTEK said:

Yes, me too, I only had sound out of the left channel.

Me too - not sure what was missing -methinks they had an audio problem.

10 minutes ago, Smarttec said:

Me too - not sure what was missing -methinks they had an audio problem.

In fairness they had to produce everything from their home and remotely under these unusual circumstances

On 4/5/2020 at 9:21 PM, Smarttec said:

In fairness they had to produce everything from their home and remotely under these unusual circumstances

Yeah, I was bemoaning the fact I was just making sure it wasn't my headphones that were messed up :)

Tech, can we please have a new FormZ9 Topic heading and move all the scattered V9 related threads into it? The longer it is left the more muddled it is likely to become.

I disagree I believe v9 is the current version and all post should relate to this version and other version comments and posts should be kept in a past versions files.

19 hours ago, Alan Cooper said:

Tech, can we please have a new FormZ9 Topic heading and move all the scattered V9 related threads into it? The longer it is left the more muddled it is likely to become.

On reviewing that response I guess I'm in total agreement, except all 'Discussion should be related to v9 ( the current version and the future of formZ ) and any that relates to past versions should be in a past versions folder - maybe separated by versions?

5 minutes ago, Smarttec said:

On reviewing that response I guess I'm in total agreement, except all 'Discussion should be related to v9 ( the current version and the future of formZ ) and any that relates to past versions should be in a past versions folder - maybe separated by versions?

Yes, if all the older stuff and new posts which relate to pre v9 versions could be gathered up and placed in a new preV9 folder under each of the main headings (see attached) that would simplify things going forward.

2020.04.1911h30m56s.jpg