AutoDesSys

What's New In form•Z v9 Video

Tech

On 4/5/2020 at 9:21 PM, Smarttec said:

In fairness they had to produce everything from their home and remotely under these unusual circumstances

Yeah, I was bemoaning the fact I was just making sure it wasn't my headphones that were messed up :)

19 hours ago, Alan Cooper said:

Tech, can we please have a new FormZ9 Topic heading and move all the scattered V9 related threads into it? The longer it is left the more muddled it is likely to become.

On reviewing that response I guess I'm in total agreement, except all 'Discussion should be related to v9 ( the current version and the future of formZ ) and any that relates to past versions should be in a past versions folder - maybe separated by versions?

5 minutes ago, Smarttec said:

On reviewing that response I guess I'm in total agreement, except all 'Discussion should be related to v9 ( the current version and the future of formZ ) and any that relates to past versions should be in a past versions folder - maybe separated by versions?

Yes, if all the older stuff and new posts which relate to pre v9 versions could be gathered up and placed in a new preV9 folder under each of the main headings (see attached) that would simplify things going forward.

2020.04.1911h30m56s.jpg