AutoDesSys Forums
CADulator

Modify or delete object dimensions in a layout frame?

I have formZ Pro v8.0.  I've bought the upgrade to v9, but haven't installed it yet because I'm in the middle of a big project. 

I'm using a layout for the first time, linking it to a 3D project.  I've been placing frames on my layout sheet and displaying views and cross sections from the 3D project, which update properly when I change the 3D.  Nice!  I'm placing dimensions in layout which update properly, but I can't select or change the dimension objects themselves, to move or delete them.  I'm building up a bunch of fixed, immovable dimensions.  How do I reposition or delete dimensions on an object in a frame?

Each time I read this layout file into formZ after closing it, the dimensions all disappear.  When I change the size of the frame they reappear, but in random locations, and now I can click on them to select them, move them, and edit them.

So the initial problem of not being able to edit the dimensions is solved, but now I have to rearrange them all every time I open the layout.

OK, this seems to have something to do with selecting 'Fit' for the frame graphics.  When I use a fixed scale the dimensions stay put and I can still select and edit them.