AutoDesSys

Feels like a beta release!

chrisjk

christi,

you can edit a custom palette, though admittedly it is tricky for adding that first item.  as you mentioned it shrinks.  but if you slowly fan over it it will expand momentarily and let you drop it in.   seems to be about a pixel wide so it is hard to find.

Tech,  don't know if this is intentional, however, once a palette is put into the dock (then pulled out) it is no longer editable. Cannot add or delete a tool from it.

Also, how does one delete a palette that is no longer useful (a custom palette , not default)

cheers!

¢£

No Problem. The option has been there for a few versions. There are circumstances where this is the only way to pick a face. In v9 there an icon in the in new Edit Options palette to control the 1 vs 2-click picking. Also be aware that form•Z maintains a separate setting for Wireframe and shaded views as often the 2-click method is more useful in wireframe and the 1 click in shaded modes.

9 minutes ago, Tech said:

No Problem. The option has been there for a few versions. There are circumstances where this is the only way to pick a face. In v9 there an icon in the in new Edit Options palette to control the 1 vs 2-click picking. Also be aware that form•Z maintains a separate setting for Wireframe and shaded views as often the 2-click method is more useful in wireframe and the 1 click in shaded modes.

Thank you.

I also have the same question as Chris lund wrt custom palettes - how to delete them?

1 hour ago, Chris lund said:

christi,

you can edit a custom palette, though admittedly it is tricky for adding that first item.  as you mentioned it shrinks.  but if you slowly fan over it it will expand momentarily and let you drop it in.   seems to be about a pixel wide so it is hard to find.

Tech,  don't know if this is intentional, however, once a palette is put into the dock (then pulled out) it is no longer editable. Cannot add or delete a tool from it.

Also, how does one delete a palette that is no longer useful (a custom palette , not default)

cheers!

¢£

Thanks ¢£, I have the same issue in that I can't delete the custom palettes.

Things I've noticed so far, not mentioned above. (I think)

1)  Project Settings>Appearance>Preview is not displaying any previews.

2). Command clicking the title of a window is not producing the file ladder as it should (standard Mac behavior)

Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 10.00.18 PM.png

51 minutes ago, jsiggia said:

)  Project Settings>Appearance>Preview is not displaying any previews.

We are investigating this. It is just the preview image, the settings work properly.

51 minutes ago, jsiggia said:

Command clicking the title of a window is not producing the file ladder as it should (standard Mac behavior

This is working as fas as we can tell. It will not work until you have saved to a file location or opened an existing project. A new project "Untitlerd1" has no location until saved the first time.