AutoDesSys Forums
Tech

form•Z 9 beta

I have now got my V9 Professional License. I wont be using it for work yet.

Over the last year or so I have been trying to email FormZ to report problems etc with beta versions.

All my emails end up being returned undelivered repeatedly which has given my mail server a spam status.

How do you communicate with FormZ people nowadays?

When Paul Helm was around it was easy.

4 hours ago, Ged said:

All my emails end up being returned undelivered repeatedly which has given my mail server a spam status.

How do you communicate with FormZ people nowadays?

When Paul Helm was around it was easy.

We started using an industry standard customer service CRM 18 months ago just for this reason. This is system has been very reliable and this is the first report of problems. When you submit an email to our support system, you should get an immediate confirmation response with a trackable ticket number. We have received positive feedback on this system.

We checked and we did not find any emails from the known email address that we have for you reaching our support CRM system. It seems like something at your ISP is blocking the communication. Please forward one of the bounce messages to sales@formz.com so we can investigate the issue further.

We all miss Paul, but we still support our customers with the same enthusiasm.

The website is in a state of transition right now. Although there is no clear announcement on the front page, it is possible to purchase V9 (click purchase) but I cannot find a link to trials yet. An annual subscription is also available. Is this new to V9?