AutoDesSys

Useful time wasting WIP

Des

Hi Des,

This is very nice! I have communicated with you many times in the past when I used to work side by side with Paul in Tech Support. Is there any way you would allow me to use a copy of this model commercially? I was just looking at a project today, and we decided we didn't want to build a pool table for it. But this one would be very nice. It would be for a very high end home theater rendering. The pool table would be in the background in the adjoining room, just to make it look like wealthy folks live there.

Best,

John A

Sure John and thanks Allan!

I'll post it with Anton on the form-models site so anyone can have it. Give me a few days as I'm kind of holidaying at the moment cos of my towns racing festival is on and so on....

Remember though that this is a snooker table, not a pool table. Snooker tables are 12' x 6' (very big!)...

Dezzzz

Edited by Des

Hi John,

I just got around to sending the file to Anton so he can share it on the https://www.formz.xyz site, but if you need it quicker, PM me and I'll send you a direct download link. It's way too large for posting here.

I had to remove some of the wood textures as they are arroway textures which I'm not allowed to share but I'm sure you have plenty of your own. The rest are maxwell materials.

The file is large so I set all objects to low resolution to try to reduce it, but you can increase again if required.

Des

Edited by Des