AutoDesSys

Malicious Website Blocked

Guest seasdes

Guest seasdes

Malwarebytes Anti-malware gives me a Malicious Website Blocked Message whenever I navigate through this forum. [Domain forum.yazichnike.com].

Anyone else get this?

My Norton's and Antimalware software are up to date.

Hi Walter,

We have verified that Malware Bytes can give this error on some systems, but it looks like a "false positive" and the domain noted above is simply a gaming forum that uses the same forum software that we do.  We have contacted our forum software provider and Malware Bytes regarding this, but we haven't had an answer from them yet.  As soon as we do, we will post back here with any further details.

Hi Walter,

We received a reply from our forum software IT support staff and they confirm:

That topic URL you provided points to some issue between Malwarebytes and that domain, forum.yazichnike.com.  This has nothing to do with your IP.Board, however, and doesn't appear to be anything at all to do with your site.  From reading the topic, it appears it's a "false positive."  That site's owner would have to resolve the false positive with Malwarebytes.  Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

We will also double check with Malwarebytes to see if they can remove the false positive from our site to prevent further confusion in the future.  Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Archived