AutoDesSys

Add "Do Not Show Warning Again" checkbox to warning dialogues

snow

Per the title of this post, I would like to see this added to many of the warning pop-ups in formZ.

Notably, I see this using the Triangulate tool and when Exporting.  Every.  Single.  Time.  

It's quite annoying and 100% unnecessary to see this after every triangulation and/or export.

I'm sure there are other warnings like this, but these are two that I come across daily

post-37070-0-54907100-1526677632_thumb.png

post-37070-0-64881200-1526677646_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

here is another warning sign I CONSTANTLY see (with the Extend tool)

I suppose a "Do Not Show Again" may not be appropriate here, but maybe formZ can be smart enough to know that in this case where it is "inappropriate" to extend the segment that I am trying to extend the face.  Shouldn't be too hard, right??

post-37070-0-05447200-1529532951_thumb.png

i don't even remember how many times for years this has been reported , also by me. wonder if it ever will be fixed. sigh. we had a repository of feature requests for past version with all these notes. all gone after setting up the new forums. maybe autodessys could set up a sticky feature request thread again here, organized by main topics, like UI, tool requests, import / export of data etc... ?

like reddit, but for formZ bugs and suggestions would be cool.  a user can post a bug/issue, then other users can log in a upvote the problem/request.  top problems get addressed.  

i don't even remember how many times for years this has been reported , also by me. wonder if it ever will be fixed. sigh. we had a repository of feature requests for past version with all these notes. all gone after setting up the new forums. maybe autodessys could set up a sticky feature request thread again here, organized by main topics, like UI, tool requests, import / export of data etc... ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived