AutoDesSys

Tied curve and

nadir

I have this tied curve object that I would like to make 3/8 continues radius corner to match with the rest of it. What is the best trick for this operation?

I tried both Smooth and Facetted and is not working. 

Thanks

Nadir

post-15694-0-14197300-1490292546_thumb.jpg

Many of us have been slowed down with rounding...     When objects become increasingly developed, the remaining parts become more stubborn with further rounding of a single object. Rounding itself can in some instances produce tiny, hard to find inconsistencies. We can back up to make sure the source object passes the Doctor tool test, of the source itself. Check each result with the Doctor, for more certainty. Then proceed further. We can check to see that all junctions of edges match up on curves. Even the slightest mismatch of resolutions, of the new rounding, to the previously rounded edge can develop "bad geometry". So that re-trying different resolutions on the both rounding operations might help.  

Hi Nadir, 

Sorry you are having trouble.  Have you tried using the Controlled Rounding tool?  If you have but you are still having trouble with this file, please post the file to the forum or send it to sat support@formZ.com

Archived